Here at Wallet Blog we strive to give you the best financial tips and suggestions possible. While we like to think we do a pretty good job of it ourselves, we are constantly inspired by our colleagues in the financial blogging world. So, in the spirit of camaraderie, today is the first of our links roundup, where we will periodically feature some of the best from our blogging buddies.
For our first roundup we’ve focused on the short and sweet – perfect for the financially curious seeking advice without the long-winded explanation. We’ve rounded up some great articles with tips for your financial future, all nicely packaged into pretty little lists. Now, if only finances were as easy as 1,2,3…
- WiseBread has 5 rules for making next Christmas your most affordable Christmas ever.
- Alpha Consumer gives advice for people new to the ‘real world’ with 5 career tips for young people.
- PT Money offers 5 practical suggestions for new parents on smart financial moves they can make for their newborn baby.
- MoneyNing has 4 creative ideas for affordable birthday gifts for kids.
- FreeFromBroke proves that family fun doesn’t have to break the bank with a list of 6 places to find fun activities for the whole family.
- Yahoo! Finance provides 5 essential pieces of advice for growing your wealth and success.
- Building off a WIRED article, The Simple Dollar outlines 10 essential skills you didn’t learn in college.
Related Web sites:
- CanadianFinanceBlog: Carnival of Personal Finance, Thanksgiving Edition